Day 1 - Arrival in Haridwar
After your arrival in Haridwar Railway Station, soothe your senses with a visit to Ganga Aarti Darshan in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Haridwar.
Day 2 - Local sightseeing
After breakfast, early in the morning, proceed for Haridwar/Rishikesh sightseeing. Visit famous temples like Daksh Prajapati Mandir, Ma Anandamayi Ashram, Vaishno Devi Mandir, Bharat Mata Mandir and Shantikunj at Haridwar. Also, tour around Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula and surrounding temples at Rishikesh. Return back to Haridwar for a comfortable stay overnight.
Day 3 - Railway Station Drop
After a hearty breakfast, proceed to railway station to board your train.
- Travel, transport and sightseeing
- Hotels, Room and Meal
- Hotel Accommodation is on twin sharing basis.
- Arrival Assistance.
- Tax and Service Charge.
- Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Vehicle will be on non-sharing basis. (Point to Point basis)
- All permit fees & Hotel taxes, parking fees (As per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Entry / Camera Fees To Park And Monuments
- Additional Tour Or Car Usage Beyond The Suggested Itinerary
- Airport Tax Or Porter Charge
- Guide Or Escort Charge
- Insurance Coverage
- Mineral Water Or Beverage
- Meal Out Side Hotel
- Refreshment Cost On Arrival
- Laundry Charge
- Telephone Cost or anything of personal nature and not mentioned in the package
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot),
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.